- I have been obsessed with the color red lately. I love that it pops on any outfit you put together and this handbag is adorable.
2. With the holidays approaching, I am a huge fan on any and all cocktail glasses. These two are adorable with the gold font and encouragement to cheers.
3. A statement necklace is always beautiful, but I feel that this one paired with a little black (or red) dress would make your neckline pop and give you the perfect amount of glitz you need for any holiday party.
4. Camel. Camel. Camel. I’ve been dying for the color camel and this sweater looks so soft and comfortable. I bet this would be the perfect option to wear to the Thanksgiving table to hide the unavoidable food baby. Am I right, ladies?
5. I have mentioned holiday parties already in this post, but this dress screams holiday party. It looks like the perfect option to bring from day to night and I feel you could even pair it with a bright colored pair of pumps to give it that extra sprinkle of spirit.
6. This sweater looks like the perfect option to slip on for a crisp day. This gorgeous shade of blue would give an extra flare to a gloomy Fall or Winter day. I’m a fan.
7. I am diving DEEP into Christmas decorating this weekend and I feel like my door NEEDS this wreath. It has the perfect pops of red and that bow is adorable. The price of under $25 is also an added perk. *insert into cart*
8. On the topic of Christmas, I am always burning candles during the colder months. Something about a candle burning and scented air gives me that extra feeling of warmth. I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about these candles and am dying to get one.